Monday, July 14, 2008

Going home...

Yes, already. But only for about a week.

I am going to be out of the country (by that I mean Mexico) for about a week. So I will probably not get much updated between now and then. I will ask that you pray for protection in travel not just for me but for Spencer as he goes home for a chance to see his family, Matt as he goes to Barra Vieja with Frank Sauder, Marshall as he goes to Magdalena for a board meeting, and Jodi and I as we travel home as well. Pray also for Grant as he will be taking care of a lot of things by himself in the next week. Also pray for Jan as she will be alone, too, when Marshall is gone to Magdalena. Pray that all the traveling and all the work can result in God's glory.

Just to finish up the past weekend. We had a lot of kids show up for church that hadn't been here before. A lot of really neat kids that we hope will keep coming around. Rudy taught a class of 11 boys that were 10 and older that was nonexistent last Sunday. I was able to help and it was pretty neat. A lot of possibility and opportunity there. Continue to pray for the kids that are still coming around and are still interested.

I guess I will see a lot of you in a couple of days. If not, I'll see ya' when I see ya'.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Pookie! So good to see you're still alive and kicking! Lisa and I have talked about you a lot, hoping all was going well; looks like it is! What great stuff you're doing. Our summer is almost over and we'll be missing you sooooooo much at school!

mark and angie said...

See ya soon!
love,
mark, ang, and kait