Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back

Hopefully I will be able to keep up a little better now. I am equipped and ready to take on the blogging world again. A little break and a chance to see everyone at home gives me the push that I need to get going again with this blogging thing (hopefully).



It was really nice to see family and friends over break. There is so much to catch up on and so many experiences that I missed out on. However, Christmas is over and it is time to look forward and to see just what the year that is coming is all about. It is weird to think that the next time I am in Indiana, there will be no ice, snow, or below zero temperatures. Instead it will be hot, humid, and green. I will say that I came back to a pleasent surprise. It is a pleasent, sunny, and breezy 72 degrees today. :)

I will start out the blog for this year with a request. Pray. Pretty simple, I guess. Pray for mission here in Ixtlan. There are many aspects and we can easily get caught up in this one or that one and we miss where God is leading us. Pray that we would have clarity in our positions here and that we could be open to whatever God drops in our laps.

Feliz Navidad!

(This is a poinsettia for those that are confused. A little bigger here in Mexico.)

3 comments:

mark and angie said...

Glad to hear you have your warm weather back! When will you wear your Christmas squishy now? Hmmm...better come back and visit! :)

Love ya,
Ang

Regg and Bev said...

Mornings are still cool enough that I get to where it all quite often.

Thanks for the invite though.

Aquariumpini said...

Mornings are still cool enough that I get to where it all quite often. Thanks for the invite though.